The teen years can be like walking a tightrope. There are so many issues that can cause teen girls to stumble and fall. It’s even harder for a Christian girl trying to stay true to her values when peer pressure can be so intense!
That’s where Whatever Girls Clubs come in!
When my daughter, Grace, started middle school in 2009, I didn’t want to just sit back and hope that she wouldn’t give in to the peer pressures of her teen years, so, I started Whatever Girls. We started out as a club for moms and daughters to get together, study the Bible, and talk about and prepare our daughters for the issues they may encounter throughout their middle school and high school years. Now, we have several clubs like ours across the United States, host online Bible studies, have a writing and speaking team, host local events for moms, daughters, and dads, and reach thousands of people around the world every day on social media.
Whatever Girls Clubs:
- Are for middle school to high school age girls and their moms
- Are Biblically based
- Are led by mothers
- Are a place for girls to grow in their faith and relationship with Jesus Christ
- Equip girls to think on, and exemplify the pillars of Philippians 4:8 “whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy”. (This is where we get our name, “Whatever Girls”)
- Are a safe place to ask questions and learn about: peer pressure, dating, friendships, sex, Biblical feminism, drug and alcohol use, Internet and social media safety, sex trafficking, bullying, and more.
- Strengthen mother-daughter bonds
- Are a place to develop lasting friendships
The nationwide launching of our clubs is a grass roots movement that provides girls with an alternative to what the world offers, and keeps moms involved along the way. Our goal is to have at least one Whatever Girls Club in each state by the end of 2017.
We invite YOU to join our movement in a few ways:
In the next month we are completing the development of leader kits for new Whatever Girls clubs, participating in community events to share about our clubs, and doing a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare for the response to our launch.
-Start a Whatever Girls Club or join a Whatever Girls Club in your area. Email us HERE for more information and HERE to get started. For those wanting to start a club, we are with you every step of the way from getting you started to supporting you along the way.
-Join our launch team. You will play a vital role in helping us ensure teen girls and moms all over America learns about the invitation to start or join a club. Click HERE to apply.
You can help us launch our vision into all 50 states by the end of 2017 by making a tax deductible investment of any amount.
- We invite you to partner with us by sponsoring a Whatever Girls Leader Kit at $30
- Giving a gift in any amount
- Partner with us monthly with a reoccurring gift of any amount
To give by check, you may send your gift to:
P.O. Box 13191
Spokane WA 99213
Thank you for helping us change the world, one Whatever Girl at a time!